We can only accept returned products which are stocked in our stores.
If the product is a non-stocked item and is delivered directly from our suppliers then you cannot return the product to our stores. All online orders must be returned to the New Southgate Branch Only.
All products must be unopened, unused and in resalable condition following an inspection before a refund / exchange can be offered. All online returns to our New Southgate Branch must be within 14 days of delivery. You must contact us here: Contact us to inform us of the day you wish to return the item.
The same rules apply for products you wish to exchange at our store.
Our online support team will issue any refunds regarding the order once it has been returned.
Below is a list of products we cannot accept for a return / exchange (except if they are faulty) due to the nature of these products. This list includes:
- Made to measure or bespoke products which have been made to your specifications or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned.
- Perishable goods.
- Any product with a short shelf life or sell by date.
- Specially obtained/ordered goods.
- Boilers which have been opened.
- Cementitious goods (eg. cement).
- Plaster based products (eg. multi-finish).
- Mixed paints/liquids.
- Chemicals/liquids which have been opened.
- PIR insulation boards.
- Toilet seats which have been opened due to hygiene purposes.
- Sealed/sensitive electrical goods, if in sealed packages that have been opened, (eg. circuit boards).
- Goods that have been fitted/installed.
- Any goods which have become mixed inseparably with other items or other orders after their delivery.