If your item is covered under a warranty, check if the manufacturer of your item has a helpline, a repair or warranty service, or a collect and repair service. If there’s no warranty or repair service, email us here: Contact us and speak to a member of the team about what to do next.
Articles in this section
- How do I see if my product is covered under warranty?
- Can I add items to my existing online order?
- I just placed an order but I wish to cancel it. What is the process?
- I'm having trouble paying online, how can I place my order?
- My online order arrived damaged. What do I need to do?
- I refused my delivery because it arrived damaged. How can I cancel my order?
- I refused my delivery because the product(s) arrived damaged. How do I arrange re-delivery?
- The wrong product was delivered to me following my online order. When can the correct product be sent?
- Why have charges been applied to my order?
- How do I obtain an invoice for my order?