Below is a short list of reasons why charges have been applied to your order:
- You wish to cancel the order after the order has been dispatched.
- You have been informed of a delivery date however, nobody was present at the address to accept delivery.
- The correct items have been dispatched but delivery was refused.
- You ordered incorrect item(s) and wish for us to arrange collection.
- We are unable to deliver the goods because you have not provided appropriate instructions or notification of access restrictions.
Charges will either be deducted from your refund, or a customised link will be sent to you to make payment through our website.